March 1st, 2022
Het Palet is celebrating it’s 15th existence.
We are proud to have performd the 20 week ultrasound for more than 20.000 pregnant women. On May 18th we will commemorate this anniversary. Because of our anniversary we have a small gift for our clients.
15 years Echocentrum het Palet: a special milestone!
We thank all our referrers and colleagues for the trust they’ve given us.
February 25th, 2022
UPDATE corona restrictionsTo keep our team at work and to protect the pregnant women, the ultrasound technicians will keep wearing a mouth cap during office hours. You are free to wear / not wear a mouth cap. Thank you for your understanding.
How do I make an appointment?
- By phone on workdays, between 09.00 and 12.00 on our number: +31 (0)78 – 630 97 24.
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By using the button below ‘make an appointment’ on this page (you’ll find this button on various pages on this website).
What to bring with you to the appointment?
- A valid ID
- Your insurance details
- If applicable, the completed application form (only if the midwife/GP has not submitted a digital application via healthcare email).
Please note: We are unfortunately unable to perform an ultrasound examination without proof of identity and/or insurance information.
What to do if you are not able to attend?
If you are not able to attend, you can cancel your appointment up to 24 hours in advance by email email@example.com or by phone: +31 (0)78 – 630 97 24.
We kindly request you:
- Do not take more than one person with you and no children at the 13 and 20 week ultrasound. It is a medical examination.
- Do not take pictures or video. If the examination allows this, you will receive an ultrasound photo from the ultrasound technician after the examination.